Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else play this? Ive just started playing again...Ive been plaing for about 2 years.. I KNOW the graphics suck but IDC its just fun and addicting to me. PM me if you play or have an old acct you dont want =)

I also have GW and WOW but I play this oer them LOL

·
Registered
21 Posts
I play RS or Runescape for u RS noobs out there i have played this game for a bout 4 years off and on. Its very addicting i dont no why.
My accounts are
Fusionist7-Sold
Deathfusion7-Lvl.48
Delriz-Lvl.14 atm

PM me in game sometime.

See ya,
Mr~Anarchie

·
Read Only
0 Posts
jeez i dont know why u would waste your time on that game with a rig like your's go enjoy some games with better game play and 3d graphics...

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
I tried to play that game, but I couldn't force myself to do it. It's so boring, and terrible graphics. But that's what you get for free (sometimes) I guess...

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well its not free for b/c Im a member. I think its more fun than WOW or GW......but like I said no flaming =)

I like what I like and you like what you like

·
Registered
44 Posts
I was playing untill i got WoW which OwNz RS altogether, my old acc name was Incredamo but i sold it to a friend the other week

·
Registered
2,110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So doe anyone have any old accts they migh tlet me look at or get stuff off of? It would mak eme really happy=)

·
Registered
420 Posts
Well I don't play Runescape but my three kids are addicted which is why I bought the laptop(which I was talking about in a different thread) to free up a bit more puter time for Dad.

·
Totally New to OCN
10,627 Posts
lets see
i started plkayng it in highschool the first year i took COmp graphics
thats gotta be somewhere in 98 or 97
cus also remember winning my first TFC tournament lol

i have a lvl 121 (money maker)
4 iron pures 20 35, 55, 69 (they owned orignal Classic)
2 prayer beast 55 and 72
1 mage 65
1 ranger 74
and 1 pure with 40 att 40 str and 60 def that owns everyone somehow

1 - 20 of 21 Posts