Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to have my secondary monitor not interfere with my primary one when playing games. Is there a program or a setting that can do this? im using a Radeon 4860

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
its a 15 inch crt, i just want it for vent and steam messages so i dont have to alt tab to see them. im not trying to play on both monitors i just want my main monitor to play games at full screen and being able to interact with my crt without it messing with the game

·
Registered
503 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by imbait
View Post

its a 15 inch crt, i just want it for vent and steam messages so i dont have to alt tab to see them. im not trying to play on both monitors i just want my main monitor to play games at full screen and being able to interact with my crt without it messing with the game

Yes, turn off your PC and plug that CRT in to the 2nd DVI slot on your card and you are set to go. Everything else do its job. You can just drop things over to the screen before you load up a game and see what people have to say.. I currently am doing that with a 24', and a 19' on 1 card. I play at 1920x1200, and my 19' is 1440x900. Hope this helps

1 - 5 of 5 Posts