Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
No u
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my Nike Free 5.0 aren't working with my high arch foot. I went to my local foot locker, no size 14. Sears doesn't have running shoes, Champs is crap.

Only thing left is I got VIP Zappos but I would need to go through many shoes to find the right pair.

Anyone else recommend a shoe that supports a high arch?

·
Premium Member
4,011 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MOCAMBO
View Post

Vibrams?

I use them for cardio/lifting and I have quite a high arch myself.

Sure, if you have no dignity.

·
Registered
2,847 Posts

·
No u
4,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
According to this

http://www.zappos.com/runningfitguide.zhtml

which is correct how my feet work

Quote:

Flat (low) Arch

A Flat or Low Arch will leave an imprint of almost the entire bottom of the foot (See Figure 2.). This foot type is usually an indication of the excessive inward roll of the foot after heel strike commonly referred to as overpronation. The arch collapses too much which may cause overuse injuries. This foot type is best suited for Stability shoes (Men's | Women's) and Motion Control shoes (Men's | Women's). These shoes have firmer medial support devices and flatter soles that are best for moderate to severe overpronators as well as heavier runners.

·
Premium Member
4,011 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MOCAMBO
View Post

If you're concerned that what your wearing ties in with your dignity, my god are you insecure.

Sorry for valuing my self appearance

·
Premium Member
2,687 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by MOCAMBO View Post
Sorry I didn't know running was a fashion show.
No it is, in the same way that flame decals on your car add more horsepower, if you have the currently cool style while running you'll go faster. I though everybody knew that

1 - 10 of 10 Posts