Overclock.net banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Code:
i've set manual vcore to my ryzen 3200g with a b450m gigabyte s2h board, it's stable at 1.22v @3.8ghz all cores. hwinfo reports cpu core voltage (svi2 tfn) sensor at 1.21 which is pretty accurate, and everybody says that the svi2 tfn sensor is the most accurate one

the thing is, that once i set the manual vcore to 1000mV and an offset of 220mV , the svi2 tfn sensor in hwinfo start to become inaccurate as it only shows arround 0.98V that means it reports the manual voltage set without taking the offset in consideration(also ryzen master reports it as 0.98V(just as hwinfo) peak which is incorect since at this value the OC should crash). if i watch the mobo vcore sensor it displays around 1.18-1.22 which should be the correct one. so my question is, why does the svi2 tfn sensor becomes innacurate once the offset is applied? this is valid only for the cpu vcore, for the vsoc it displays it correctly under ''ryzen 3200g'' vsoc svi2 tfn sensor , which is 1000mV +50mV offset reported as 1037mV . btw, all the displayed values we're seen while OCCT was running.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts