Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Mercury s8s is on a limited run, so I need some WC help. I have an Evga sc black 1080 ti, was wondering if I could fit a slim 360 with the extended top/window and put a 55mm 280 in the front. Or should I just get a slim 280 up top and a 55mm 280 up front. Just cooling the CPU, x370, and GPU. want to make sure I have enough room to fit an Aquero xt in the flex bay. All Suggestions are highly appreciated, the sooner the better dont know when this limited run will end.

·
EKWB Forum Rep
295 Posts
It will be a tight fit, but everything should fit with the extended 36mm top. Keep in mind that you also have the bottom side mount 360 space that a radiator can go in
smile.gif

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeCL View Post

It will be a tight fit, but everything should fit with the extended 36mm top. Keep in mind that you also havethxthe bottom side mount 360 space that a radiator can go in
smile.gif
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeCL View Post

It will be a tight fit, but everything should fit with the extended 36mm top. Keep in mind that you also have the bottom side mount 360 space that a radiator can go in
smile.gif
Yeah i thought of the side just thought it might interfere with the io inputs and tubing runs. might just go with 2 280 slim rads. thx for the help

1 - 3 of 3 Posts