Overclock.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Today is a sad day. On my way to school this morning I found a small carcus. It looked like a small animal had been skined alive, it looked alot like the one in THE VILLAGE. I was running late so I did not investigate it. When I came home I found out that it was my cat and that its skin was inside it and the organs were missing. I think it was some kind of wild animals even though I am deep into suburbia.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by fumacation

Today is a sad day. On my way to school this morning I found a small carcus. It looked like a small animal had been skined alive, it looked alot like the one in THE VILLAGE. I was running late so I did not investigate it. When I came home I found out that it was my cat and that its skin was inside it and the organs were missing. I think it was some kind of wild animals even though I am deep into suburbia.

Sorry about your cat dude.....RIP

I certainly hope that it was a wild animal, no human that wasnt mentally ill would do a thing like that..i hope?

·
Some call me... Bifford
5,265 Posts
A very similar thing happened to my cat when I was in HS. Unfortunately it was done on purpose. A stunt pulled by the seniors meant to humiliate the freshmen. People that do those things should be killed. They are of no use to society.

·
Banned
2,222 Posts
sounds more like your cat got hit by a car or something, if something is travelling fast enough you can turn a body inside out like that.

·
Linux Guru
5,734 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ket
As slipknot once so elegently put, people = *****
That is right, As a omputer and technical guy this doesn't make sense, but I' m alawys beleivd that as humans have advanced we have been moving farther away from the noble world of the animals, think about it what animals dwould do the wasteful things that humans do for no reason?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts