I recently decided, that yet again, I was bored of my PC!
So I sold off all my perfectly decent 775 parts, and began doing a little homework on what could be my new machine.
I decided on a 1156 setup, as I wanted one a few months earlier, but simply did not have access to the funds.
In the end, I chose the following items and ordered them!
- i3 530
- ASUS P7P55D PRO
- 4GB 1600Mhz G Skill Ripjaws
- Another 7200 500GB Seagate for RAID 0 and a 250GB Maxtor for backup
- ChilledPC sleeving
- White Heatshrink
- Lots of wire, so I can connect my front Vandal Switch to my Clear CMOS header
- Thermalright Venomous-X, with two Zalman ZMF-3's for Push/Pull
- Scythe Kaze Master Fan Controller
Part 1: 14/3/10 - Motherboard, CMOS Switch
Part 2: 15/03/10 - GPU Reseat and ram sinks.
Part 3: 25/03/2010 - Build as of now
For those interested, "Salt in the Wounds" is a name off the preview of Pendulum's new album.