Overclock.net banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanx ,I got it for my 12 year old son. He mainly wants to use it to run older Nintendo emulators and movies ,and school work. I thought it pretty kick -ass for that price . A i5-430 vs most others with a C2D ,or i3 ,and integrated graphics.I am not to exited about the Geforce GT310 ,but it is better than the Intel in the i5 .If he wants to play 3D games ,he can use the Sig/Rig I built for him anyway!

·
Registered
5,625 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by cutty1998 View Post
Thanx ,I got it for my 12 year old son. He mainly wants to use it to run older Nintendo emulators and movies ,and school work. I thought it pretty kick -ass for that price . A i5-430 vs most others with a C2D ,or i3 ,and integrated graphics.I am not to exited about the Geforce GT310 ,but it is better than the Intel in the i5 .If he wants to play 3D games ,he can use the Sig/Rig I built for him anyway!
I'm a 12 year old and I like to play crysis.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Check this out,I just found a website ,that is actually selling it ,for over $3000.00 !! It makes you wonder if someone ,who knows absolutely nothing about computers ,could end up paying that amount . These guys should be arrested! http://www.memory4less.com/m4l_itemd...mid=1455920841

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Also , I have been looking around ,to see how others have fared with this laptop,and it seems that all of the i5 models are only available in refurbished form. Now ,best Buy is only selling the same model with the i3. I am wondering if they were defective ,due to excessive heat issues ,or other problem ,and maybe have upgraded the fan ,and shipped to re-sellers as Factory refurbished . I hope this does not fry in 91 days!!

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
The Samsung notebooks have been getting pretty high praise recently. I tried out an R480 (I think it was), and it was nicely done. Nice display, nice keyboard, seemingly good materials and build.

·
Registered
5,095 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Willanhanyard
View Post

I'm a 12 year old and I like to play crysis.

your younger then me and your having an owning PC o_O
my computer suc compared to yours

your sig rig pwns my sig rig

grrr onliest owning thing i have are my 2tb hdd that costs 200 euro each :/

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.