Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by low strife View Post
Probably the best monitor in that price range... As are any Samsungs. They're expensive, but well worth it.
Dunno what it is but here in Sweden you'll find Samsung as a budget brand. Well, not budget brand but they are one of cheapest brands when it comes to TVs and Monitors. They are still very nice thought.

·
Premium Member
4,343 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Votkrath View Post
Dunno what it is but here in Sweden you'll find Samsung as a budget brand. Well, not budget brand but they are one of cheapest brands when it comes to TVs and Monitors. They are still very nice thought.

Luck you then...haha

·
Registered
227 Posts
eBuyer are awesome. I ordered my new LG W2242S 22" on Tuesday evening and it arrived on Wednesday morning!

·
Banned
5,411 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Votkrath
View Post

Hmm, they might be made by another company then, but branded as Samsungs.

But here in the US, their top notch. Better than Dell, Hans-G, Acer... etc

·
Registered
762 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by low strife View Post
Hmm, they might be made by another company then, but branded as Samsungs.

But here in the US, their top notch. Better than Dell, Hans-G, Acer... etc
I didn't really mean budget brand since their top notch here too but they fit mostly any budget and the price are way lower than Dell and Asus for instance. Tho they are more expensive than brands such as BenQ & Acer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts