Overclock.net banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can I get some posts to what people are getting temp wise on a h2o sandy 3700 at 11 by 260 bt 2.65v....!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,208 Posts
What's your CPU voltage?

With your setup I would say around 14-16 C above ambient temps at full load while being overclocked at ~1.5v on the CPU. Now obviously this all depends on how efficient your setup is and your ventilation etc. SDs do run a little hot compared to other CPUs so give or take a few degrees.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,844 Posts
Well I run 30-32c idle and 36-38c load on AIR. Shouldn't water cooling do better?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,844 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by lonnie5000

Well I run 30-32c idle and 36-38c load on AIR. Shouldn't water cooling do better?

It all depends on ambient temp. I can have idles in the high-30's, but have a room temp of 30C.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,730 Posts
Burn, you and I have the same room temp, but I am running 24/7 26C load, 19C idle. My pump leaks, my radiator is clogged with dust, rad fans are slow, and AS5 is not applied correctly. How come my temps are lower?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
1,730 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Burn

Dunno. Perhaps different loop order? Mine goes Pump > Rad > CPU > Res > GPU > Pump...?

Mine is a little bit different: pump > rad > cpu > gpu > res >back to pump.

But, with the expert there are issues with the temp sensor that no bios fix has addressed to this moment, so I believe my temps to actually be higher, just don't know how much higher.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,208 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Burn

It all depends on ambient temp. I can have idles in the high-30's, but have a room temp of 30C.

Thank you. Yes gentlemen it all depends on ambient temperature as I've mentioned before. If you live in Antarctica and your buddy lived in Death Valley regardless of who's running water or air the guy in Antarctica is gonna have better temps because his ambient temps are a lot lower. It's a fact.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
13,844 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Transonic

Thank you. Yes gentlemen it all depends on ambient temperature as I've mentioned before. If you live in Antarctica and your buddy lived in Death Valley regardless of who's running water or air the guy in Antarctica is gonna have better temps because his ambient temps are a lot lower. It's a fact.


Yea, but my buddy in Death Valley could be sitting in a 19C room, and my buddy in Antarctica could be sitting in a 30C room. It all depends on room temp.

Heh I'm just playing around with you bro.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
When I get up in the morning here in San Diego and turn my machine on I get idles of 19c in bios and 24c in sandra..
this is at 1.67v in bios and 1.65v in sandra.
chip is at 266 by 11,mem is 3 4 4 8 t1 2.95v
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top