Discussion Starter · #1 ·

• Official web page: LINK
  • Publisher: Artifice Studio
  • Developer: Artifice Studio
  • Genre: Action, Strategy, RPG, Indie
  • Release date: March 2013
  • Story/Description:
    Quote:
    Combining action and strategy in a unique way, Sang-Froid: Tales of Werewolves transports you into an epic folktale co-written with best-selling Canadian author Bryan Perro (Amos Daragon, Wariwulf), in which two feuding brothers will have to put aside their differences to save their sister, who is pursued by the Devil himself!

This time however, sheer brute strength won't be enough to save the day as your enemies are way stronger than you are. Only your wits and the ability to combine ingenious traps to setup deadly ambushes will give you a chance to see the sun rise again on your frozen piece of forest...
  • Multiplayer: No
  • System requirements:
    Quote:
    Recommended:

Processor:Intel Core i5 or better or AMD equivalent
    Memory:4 GB RAM
    Graphics:nVidia GeForce 9 series or better or ATI HD4000 series or better.
    DirectX®:9.0c
    Hard Drive:4 GB HD space
    Additional:This game requires a monitor that supports a 1280X720 @ 60hrz (32 bits) resolution.
  • Screenshots: GamePressure, Steam Community
  • Trailer: Steam
  • Steam Pre-Purchase Link
Def going to buy it, looks like a lot of fun.

·
Premium Member
8,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by insanityrocks View Post

I watched the Steam Trailer and it looks very intriguing. This game just might move ahead of the other items in my Wish List.
I'm with you on that one. I like the strategy aspect they're introducing of being able to set traps before night time before the fighting happens, and looks like they do a great job at allowing you the freedom of setting traps how you want, at least I hope so. It's going to be a bummer if everything is kind of pre-set.

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
nice discovery there! im hoping they have coop for this

·
Premium Member
7,990 Posts
No Coop, but if enough people buy it and bully the devs they might throw together an expansion that adds it in.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.