Overclock.net banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

Premium Member
3,013 Posts
well, does the card have what lloks like an svideo connector, only with many more pins? if so then you'll need to get a breakout adapter for it to get composite/component. if you want plain svideo, then all you need to do is plug in an svideo cable to it.

something like this:

and the gpu like thins, see the little black round connection area? that's for the breakout cable.

  • Rep+
Reactions: Marma Duke
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.