Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Retired Moderation
10,672 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by bige83 View Post

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102961
Well im new to the ATI cards does this SAPPHIRE 7970 come with everything I need for eyefinity setup or do I need to buy something else. I have HDMI, DVI and VGA so no DP inputs on all 3 Monitors. Thanks for the help.
Comes with an Active mini-DP to single-link DVI adaptor for Eyefinity setup, CrossFire bridge cable, HDMI to DVI adaptor for dual DVI setup, DVI to VGA adaptor, 8 pin to 4 pin power adaptor and 6 pin to 4 pin power adaptor, SAPPHIRE also provides an extra mini-DP to DP adaptor and a 1.8 metre HDMI 1.4a cable. All this comes with every card purchase. One of the best vendors to supply you with the accessories
thumb.gif

• Rep+
Reactions: bige83

·
Premium Member
5,295 Posts
This Sapphire HD7970, as with all other reference cards, has one DVI, one HDMI and two mini DP outputs.

You can connect this card to your three monitors like this:-

1) card's DVI output --> DVI-to-DVI cable --> monitor 1's DVI input

2) card's HDMI output --> HDMI-to-DVI adapter (supplied accessory) --> DVI-to-DVI cable --> monitor 2's DVI input

3) card's mini DP output --> mini DP-to-DVI single link active adapter (supplied accessory) --> DVI-to-DVI cable --> monitor 3's DVI input

·
Registered
736 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys for the help, just need to know because it's going to be here tomrrow and didn't know if i need to overnight any cables to run Eyefinity thanks agian
thumb.gif

1 - 5 of 5 Posts