Overclock.net banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As described in my other thread, I am doing a complete renovation of my PC, so I am selling off some parts. Here is my Sapphire Radeon HD 7970! This was purchased on7/28/12 at Microcenter and used in my PC since. This card is a great overclocker. I have only pushed it to 1100MHz, but it managed to reach that 100% stable on stock voltage, which was nice. Temps never above 84 degrees, even in the heat of summer while overclocked!

I have every single piece documentation, cable, adapter, and everything else that came with the card. Original box and all. The card is unregistered, so if you want to register it and get some stuff from Sapphire, then I can even provide you with the receipt if need be. All this for $365 shipped! I prefer Amazon Payments, but PayPal can work as well.

Canadian residents: Please PM me for updated shipping quote!

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814102982

PM me with any questions!

·
Registered
1,915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by connectwise View Post

The picture looks like it'll pertrude through the third slot. Will it, and is it a two slot or three slot card? I was under the impression that it was two slotted.
Cheers.
Wow I am terrible at responding to threads. Yes, as stated by Rickles, this WILL protrude ever-so-slightly into the third slot. Sadly, it is enough to make it impossible to add another card to the next slot.
Quote:
Originally Posted by psikeiro View Post

I can't really tell, but does it have a dual bios? Also, PMed.
Yes, it does have a dual bios.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.