·
Premium Member
11,045 Posts
Very nice matey.....
thumb.gif

·
Senior Overclocker
5,167 Posts
Looks nice but 4 cards and the CPU one after the other either gets the 3rd and 4th card kinda hot or the CPU depending on your flow direction. Also, your 4th card isn't connected so its basically a 3 way CFX.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptedvick View Post

Looks nice but 4 cards and the CPU one after the other either gets the 3rd and 4th card kinda hot or the CPU depending on your flow direction. Also, your 4th card isn't connected so its basically a 3 way CFX.
Yea I was running BF3 and it doesn't play nice with the QuadFire currently. So I need to mess with different drivers more than likely. As far as my loop goes I'm running the card in a parallel set up + Swiftech MCP35X2.
Do you recommend me cooling the GPU's 1st?

Scoob

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
By the way I'm running 2 Display Port Cables and 1 Dual Link DVI Cable to my 3 Monitors (120hz). Would it be better running all 3 with DVI instead? I get an error everyonce in a while saying that my Display Port adapter doesnt allow for 120Hz....

Wierd-

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsm106 View Post

Ding ding. He literally pm'd that they were gonna be there on the 4th.
drum.gif
Haha yes those are the $319 cards. Thanks to TSM they clock like a dream
smile.gif

Thank you for the compliments... I gotta hand it to EK. They really make some sick looking blocks and bridges.

-Scoob

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by vf- View Post

Why quadfire? reason I ask is I keep reading people's headaches with quad card setups and they say never again. More problems than it's worth. So they keep saying.
I've always wanted to go Quad... And for the price that New Egg had them at I couldn't resist. BF3 is hitting 200fps on occasion with 120 hz 3 Monitor and ultra, high settings.

Scoob

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.