Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't find any custom cables for this PSU.

I was told they use the same layout as Corsair?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,853 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaunteR View Post

I can't find any custom cables for this PSU.

I was told they use the same layout as Corsair?
No they are not the same.
All PSU have their own pin layout and cables do not interchange.
Just as not all models of Corsair or EVGA cables can be swapped, a few of their models do but not all.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlhawn View Post

No they are not the same.
All PSU have their own pin layout and cables do not interchange.
Just as not all models of Corsair or EVGA cables can be swapped, a few of their models do but not all.
Is there a site dedicated to getting custom cables?

Can't seem to find any for Seasonic X.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,853 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaunteR View Post

Is there a site dedicated to getting custom cables?

Can't seem to find any for Seasonic X.
There is a member here on OCN that does custom cables or has posted a link for them but I can't remember who.
I will start searching and post back.

Edit: Here the place I was thinking about. there is a listing on this site for Seasonic cables.
http://www.ensourced.net
 

·
Senior OCN Member
Joined
·
40,410 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by shilka View Post

Please stop making new threads when you already have an old thread with almost the exact same question
http://www.overclock.net/t/1582771/custom-cables-for-seasonic-x-750w

You never bothered to answer my question in that last thread either.
If you want any help at least answer the person trying to help you otherwise you are just wating your and everyone´s time.
I completely forgot about that thread actually.

I have KM3 750W.
 

·
Senior OCN Member
Joined
·
40,410 Posts
  • Rep+
Reactions: HaunteR

·
Registered
Joined
·
365 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaunteR View Post

Good call on the CableMod site.

Was actually able to get a full set for $90. Way cheaper than I thought!

Was lucky enough to literally get the last ones for Seasonic X.
nice, another place that has them is http://www.moddiy.com/ I have gotten a couple from them with good results.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Top