Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is the diagram for test loop. However I am missing a few things! I would like QDC at GPU but dont know which to get or how to set them up, I also need a good drain point (valve or something?) I have only made loops with no maint access and I would like to make this loop as easy as possible for cleaning, draining, and refills~

240mm rad is reserved in that pic though

·
Banned
4,627 Posts
This is exactly how i had mine setup the first time around. The drain valve ideally should be setup at the lowest point which in your case would be very difficult. Unless you mount the front rad with the ports on the bottom and use a t then a drain valve. This would be perfect as everything would flow out (mostly)

As far as QDC you install it on a soft hose using clamps on both sides, its pretty much a barbed connection on either end. Youd put one between the 240 and the gpu and then another (if you have room might be very tight) between the gpu and cpu.

·
Banned
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All sounds good so far. Any changes to be made? The fans will be on a legacy fan controller(2003) dont know if thats bad or not

I just hope slim fans dont come back to bite me. 360mm is Magicool Slim Extreme and 240mm is NeXxXxos XT45

1 - 5 of 5 Posts