Overclock.net banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember way back when I used to go to the arcades and play time crisis with my friend in front of those huge arcade cabinets with the foot pedals and guns with recoil. so many quarters.

So whats a solid lightgun game with coop? It would be nice if the guns had recoiling slides or something lol.
I only have 360 and PC and I dont think they have lightgun shooters

Please dont suggest red steel; I've tried that game on the Wii and its pure garbage.

·
Registered
476 Posts
theres time crisis 4 on ps3... reviews say the gun is really sorry though not to mention you have to put wii sensor bars on your tv for 1 game lol

i suggest going with some MAME action (i dont know if MAME is considered piracy... sorry if so) - also house of the dead 1-3

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-...n-70-2vss.html

this is supposedly the best lightgun around... recoil all that **** plus it works multiplatform

any of the above games should run smooth on whatever your htpc has, even integrated.... or if your rig is your htpc like mine you should be good to go lol

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by thachamp05
View Post

theres time crisis 4 on ps3... reviews say the gun is really sorry though not to mention you have to put wii sensor bars on your tv for 1 game lol

i suggest going with some MAME action (i dont know if MAME is considered piracy... sorry if so) - also house of the dead 1-3

http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-13-71-...n-70-2vss.html

this is supposedly the best lightgun around... recoil all that **** plus it works multiplatform

any of the above games should run smooth on whatever your htpc has, even integrated.... or if your rig is your htpc like mine you should be good to go lol

Quote:

• Note: Only supports GunCon2™ compatible PS2™ games in PS3™ mode! Does NOT support GunCon3™ compatible games such as Time Crisis 3!

It's useless. NO pc games or xbox 360 games accept lightgun signals. They are not coded to do so.

·
Registered
476 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Flux
View Post

It's useless. NO pc games or xbox 360 games accept lightgun signals. They are not coded to do so.

dude seriously? it clearly says on the site it works for every platform and specifically has a bullet that says it works with MAME

not to mention i have one here and can attest that it works...

the warning is basically saying that it only works with time crisis 2 if you use ps3... time crisis is the only game that actually uses gunCon- whatever that is

there is a button you click to change it from ps2 to pc to xbox... although it really only works on PC since noone has a ps2 or an xbox 1 anymore lol

·
Registered
2,170 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by thachamp05
View Post

dude seriously? it clearly says on the site it works for every platform and specifically has a bullet that says it works with MAME

not to mention i have one here and can attest that it works...

the warning is basically saying that it only works with time crisis 2 if you use ps3... time crisis is the only game that actually uses gunCon- whatever that is

there is a button you click to change it from ps2 to pc to xbox... although it really only works on PC since noone has a ps2 or an xbox 1 anymore lol

yep seriously. Do some reading mate. Lightguns only work on CRT monitors, they will function on a LCD with the aid of a added sensor bar.

PC games don't use lightguns nor do Xbox 360 games. It's useless DUDE.

·
Registered
4,613 Posts
There are pc versions of Virtua Cop, Virtua Squad, House of the Dead 1 to 3. If you only have 1 gun, your friend can use the mouse or keyboard

·
Premium Member
4,415 Posts
I have house of the dead 2 (i think it was 2) for the original xbox and 2 light guns. Thats a fun coop light gun game. Maybe pick up a xbox1 for dirt cheap and get some shooters for that. Or ever ps2, they have some light gun games also.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts