Overclock.net banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
WTH I just bought this for 79 from the egg earlier this morning. Time to cancel!!

Quote:
Well, you did it. You impaled all the Draculas, burned all the Frankensteins, dodged all the Zombies and rolled your eyes and the six million Heath Ledgers. Now you're home, you're drunk, and you're looking for one last impulse purchase to regret when you make up. That's what e-commerce is all about!
LOL what a selling pitch.

Oh...

Quote:
condition: Factory Recertified
Warranty: 180 Day Seagate ughh thats not cool for a factory recert. But good deal none the less.

·
Premium Member
5,372 Posts
is it safe to get a refurb one??

the description says 32mb cache and 7200.10.. but the picture shows the 7200.11 and the model number they list is the 16mb cache.. talk about one of each... BULL****.. so when you order it. it could be any of the three and i bet they wouldn't care and leave you hanging.

haha. Interesting

I currently have the 500GB 7200.11 32mb cache one... I want a second though.

·
Registered
2,936 Posts
only downside is 180 day warranty as opposed to 3 year or 5 yeal like a new drive would have

·
Premium Member
5,372 Posts
Ya i know.. but back it up and your good.. I'm having a hard time saying yes or no to this.. anyone wanna help me. lol

·
Premium Member
14,732 Posts
Edit your title to state the origin of the deal or it'll get closed.

·
Registered
3,864 Posts
well , if its a good one , its not likely to fail for a little bit of time , and they do give you 180 days i think , which is more than enough time *MOST OF THE TIME*.

i got one , regardless of what people said. + its good if you dont have much money.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts