Overclock.net banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,052 Posts
I wouldn't trust it. Curious about its results.

Good luck

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
im a bit confused.. im sure the two loose ends will be connected to a CPU block.. but what about the inlet? are you gonna have a tube sticking out like that? or is the T piece being switched with a reservoir?
what radiator is that?

but yea.. it looks like it could work!

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaMbi2004 View Post

im a bit confused.. im sure the two loose ends will be connected to a CPU block.. but what about the inlet? are you gonna have a tube sticking out like that? or is the T piece being switched with a reservoir?
what radiator is that?

but yea.. it looks like it could work!
teh tube will be a somewhat reservoir where the air will go cuz i dont have room for actual reservoir and it will be sealed at the end. rad is honda accord heater rad (year 97-98 something something). Tube will not stick out like that.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Quote:
Originally Posted by GaMbi2004 View Post

Interesting!
I think it is gonna work! alternative pump too? and what CPU block are you planing? or are you making your own?

looking forward to results!
biggrin.gif
Pump is a Bosch PA66-GF30 Mercedes-Benz water/coolant circulation pump and cpu block is custom made by me (cant show pics cuz they are in that same pc on the picture that aint working atm). I would create a build log for this cooling loop but i am not sure that i could manage this.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
Just an FYI, the Bosch pump is not P/N PA66-GF30. That is the plastic material the outer body of the pump is made out of. The PA-66 is Nylon 6/6. The GF-30 is Glass filled 30%. Chances are the part number is 0-392-023-004

The pump that fits in the Mercedes-Benz as an auxiliary coolant pump is the Bosch PAD pump. Corsair used this in their very first WCing kit back in 2003 in a product called the Corsair HydroCool 200.

The pump is alright, however that was replaced later for better flow using the early Laing DDC-1T (aka MCP350) pump.

There are many upset M-B fans out there that really hate this pump due to constant failures.

Here's a performace chart for the pump ...

http://www.metricmind.com/line_art/pad_performance.gif

1 - 11 of 11 Posts