Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went and listed my camera on eBay to help pay for an 8800GTX. Might be the dumbest thing I have ever heard of, and I can't believe I'm doing it.

I guess it's OK, considering that the D50 is sorta outdated and I will likely get a D200 in about 6 months.

·
Premium Member
6,631 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by sgtdisturbed47
View Post

So I went and listed my camera on eBay to help pay for an 8800GTX. Might be the dumbest thing I have ever heard of, and I can't believe I'm doing it.

I guess it's OK, considering that the D50 is sorta outdated and I will likely get a D200 in about 6 months.

I thinks it both.

Stupid in the way that umm now you can't take photos

But cooll becauce now you have an 8800

·
Registered
748 Posts
You're good. If you already had planned on getting the D200, you're in good shape. I went some 2 years without using my dad's Pentax K2 before I realized I missed it.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I can't really use the camera anyway because I sold my 18-70mm Nikkor DX lens, but I do miss it already. I look forward to getting the D200 though, along with an 18-200mm VR lens. and I am looking forward to getting my 8800GTX. Once I get my GTX, I'll sell the GTS and use that to buy myself a quad-core once the prices drop.

·
Premium Member
45,674 Posts
$400 retail with no goodies... depending on what you get for it you'll do well with funds for a vid card

1 - 6 of 6 Posts