Overclock.net banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Terrible at everything
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings OCN forum-mates! I've actually been posting on the site for a bit now and never created a newbie thread!

My name is Zach and I'm from Mississippi. I'm currently a student at Mississippi State University and a member of the coop program which allows me to alternate between semesters of school and working full time with a company. I have 4-5 years worth of experience in IT consulting with everything from virus removal, hardware replacement, software design, system building, and network design and implementation.

I'm a MMORPG style gamer but I have been known to rock a few MOBA matches as well.

I've been working on a new build setup, just now getting around to purchasing things, and found OCN. Since I've been watching some threads on OCN I've gotten so many ideas for future builds, and also created more ideas for my own. I look forward to sharing things I've learned and learning from the other forum members.

Salut!

·
Terrible at everything
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome!
biggrin.gif
It's only been a couple weeks since I joined so I am actually still new to the site.
devil.gif
I'm really looking into some custom pieces to add to my build from acrylic and doing some water cooling eventually

·
Registered
2,207 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts