Overclock.net banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling:
- Sennheiser HD 280 Pro headphones - barely used, excellent condition - $35 shipped to US48
- Klipsch Image S4A In-ear Headphones (used for a year with excellent care) + Sennheiser HD 280 Pro headphones - $50 shipped to US48
- Free 8GB flash drive (old but fully functional) if you buy both items

Both are in excellent condition and ear-buds/cushions were properly cleaned with alcohol and disinfecting wipes. I don't have the original boxes. Photo can be found here - https://drive.google.com/file/d/12eIAvskHyHANYaRS8tgKqzutrkRq-R6t/view?usp=sharing . Please let me know if you need to see more photos.

Notes:
- When idle (most of the time) Sennheiser HD 280 Pro's were purposefully wrapped around a few thick books to stretch the plastic to reduce "head clamping" effect some few people are sensitive to, there was no visual or functional damage, and headphones no longer produce "head clamping" :D
- In-Ear headphones brand logo's were worn out, but you can easily verify that they are the same model as advertised using Amazon and/or Google
- I rarely buy/sell items, but all transactions in the past were 100% successful and I do have Heatware under Monarch, also same name on HardForums, also Brat Gvidon in FutureMark forums

Need to sell it ASAP!

Attachments

·
Registered
9,178 Posts
Are the sennheisers the old model or the newer model?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts