Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 102 Posts

·
Super Moderator
19,298 Posts
No way am I gonna bother remembering that many. Call me a purist, but I only need 151... though I can put up with the next 100 because some of them kicked ass.

·
Registered
1,220 Posts
I think gold/silver had just the right amount where they weren't just making iterations of stupid things. After that, it just got ridiculous.
Plus I liked how you can journey back to Kanto and beat all those gyms too and see what happened the past couple years.

·
AMD Overclocker
9,176 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by frickfrock99 View Post
I honestly thought they started losing creativity with 150-151.

I mean come on.

Mew...
Then Mewtwo?

Seriously?
lol

Seriously though, that is too many pokemon. I still love my red and blue versions. Haven't bought a pokemon game since fire red.

·
Premium Member
14,173 Posts
My god, the nostalgia.

I wish they still made Pokemon for Gameboy Color... I still have mine, even if the sound is all distorted.

·
Registered
944 Posts
I disagree with everyone here. The more the merrier. More to catch, trade, level up, and build different party combinations with.

·
AMD Overclocker
9,176 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by E-Peen View Post
My god, the nostalgia.

I wish they still made Pokemon for Gameboy Color... I still have mine, even if the sound is all distorted.
Distorted? That's 8-bit greatness!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
The ones who say the shouldve stopped are obv just fans of the original. But have you all really kept up with the new ones? They're actually quite fun!

I'm looking forward to the new games. Heart/soul were pretty boss as was platinum.

·
Registered
841 Posts
Pokemon: STD.

now with more iterations of ghonorreha, syphillis, and AIDS! Can You catch them all?
*itching cream cable for cross transfers not included*

·
Premium Member
16,447 Posts
649!

Yea I won't be playing this, red/blue will always have a place in my heart.
I think the next set after that was decent but then I lost interest.

Quote:

Originally Posted by frickfrock99 View Post
Mew...
Then Mewtwo?

Seriously?
Mewto was a clone, thats why.
Saw the first movie few days ago, it was on my local channels and they have yet to connect cable in my new place.

1 - 20 of 102 Posts