Overclock.net banner

Setting up SLI

10051 Views 8 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  ebz-_-
Hey all, i just picked up my second card today ( Thanks to my Ralph bucks )and will be setting up SLI in the morning. Is there any thing in particular that I need to do besides install the card and bridge then turn on the computer? Should I uninstall the GPU drivers before I install the 2nd card? Also does anyone know if I should change the PCI-E options in the genie bios.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
4,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Lucid, I know that I need to change the 'Single VGA..' to be Dual, but under the Genie BIOS the is another option the set pci-e options and I was wondering if that needs to be changed as well.

· Premium Member
4,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well I installed it today and I can not get SLI to work in windows. When I log in I get one of those bubble that says my system is properly setup to use SLI, but when I click it to enable it it says to remove and non sli cards before I can use it?? Any ideas any one?

· Premium Member
4,896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks slow'puter, I just realized I forgot to change option 2 in your list. Now its working fine.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.