Overclock.net banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quote:
Valve has responded to reports yesterday that the demo for its zombie-escaping shooter Left 4 Dead (PC, 360) will arrive on November 6 for pre-order customers and November 11 for the public.

"This pre-order promotion applies to all Steam PC pre-orders and all Xbox 360 and PC pre-orders from participating retailers in North America," reads a press release from the developer. The release did not mention which retailers are participating, but it is known that GameStop is taking part.

Valve added that the demo will feature both single-player and cooperative play for up to four players, and that it will arrive on the same dates for the Xbox 360 version as the PC edition.

"The demo concludes on November 18," according to the press release, when the full game will get its retail and digitally-distributed release.
http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/55611
 

·
B.O.W
Joined
·
26,978 Posts
Yes! PC too!! WOOOOOT
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,017 Posts
Although I'm 99% sure I'll buy this game, but I want to be a good consumer and try the demo before buying.

Do you think the $5 off pre-purchase will still be available after Nov 11? (I would expect so?)
 

·
Tator Tot Enthusiast
Joined
·
3,177 Posts
Nice. Will wait till Nov 11.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
3,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by version2 View Post
Although I'm 99% sure I'll buy this game, but I want to be a good consumer and try the demo before buying.

Do you think the $5 off pre-purchase will still be available after Nov 11? (I would expect so?)
I would think it would be.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,747 Posts
what if this game flops *just a thought* maybe its unflopable
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
10,811 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by ThatKidNamedRocky
View Post

what if this game flops *just a thought* maybe its unflopable

When's the last time Valve made a bad game?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
17,206 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by ThatKidNamedRocky
View Post

what if this game flops *just a thought* maybe its unflopable

That will never happen.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,747 Posts
is the demo the full game on a trial or just a level ??
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top