Overclock.net banner

[Shacknews] Borderlands DLC Screenshots Show Zombie Island

643 Views 6 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  The Mad Mule
Quote:

Toting new quests, locations, items and enemies including "Were Skags, Crawling Torsos and Exploding Tankensteins and the so-called 'undead,'" The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned will arrive on November 24 for $10 (800 Microsoft Points). A PC release is also planned for the DLC, though Gearbox has yet to announce when that will be.

http://www.shacknews.com/onearticle.x/61345

good times.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Awesome; just what a DLC should be, cheap (or better yet, free), released frequently, and improving upon something that needs improving.
Good News.......for me this game is one of the best, next to Bioshock, that Ive played in a couple years.....and this makes it even better.
Love this game, and if it's for $10, I'm definitely down.
Hell, I'd pay another $20 for some more game time. Best game I've played in years.
Cool, at first I though this was goona be another crappy console port that never gets updated, then they released the 1.1 update which changed my mind. Im glad that PC DLC is coming!
Quote:

Originally Posted by MAD_J View Post
Cool, at first I though this was goona be another crappy console port that never gets updated, then they released the 1.1 update which changed my mind. Im glad that PC DLC is coming!
I hope you mean the 1.01 patch, or else we've missed something here.
See less See more
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.