16,928 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFL Replica View Post

Kind of worried about this game now.
Don't got to the relic forums or you'll be even more worried. An entire community yelling at people, loosing their minds simply because SEGA doesn't want to answer them/doesn't consider answering their community a priority. They've been loosing their minds ever since the start of January when the promised BETA was never released due to the auction and then no answer was given as to why, not even a simple 'because of the auction' (even though it wasn't the reason because relic continued to work the entire time as per usual as they were supposed to). Pre-orders through THQ are a big issue since it no longer exists and have still not been given answer as to what's happening with them. It's a train wreck.

You'd think after buying a game studio you'd change the studios games websites to reflect your name but still SEGA hasn't taken down the THQ logo even. Don't know what they are up to but the delays and silence isn't exactly a good thing. They've lost a lot of pre-orders and rightfully so.

And this post is also a re-post.

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Im still hopeful i don't think sega would drop a ton of money to get a almost fished game to butcher it. On the other hand i never really expected a squeal to the first game even though it was awesome so if it falls apart so be it. But at this point sega has a chance to gain a lot of respect with the community just by getting the game out in a finished state.

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
sega can handle a strategy game, relax

source: total war

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
I have faith in Relic

·
Official Luddite of OCN
5,754 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domino View Post

They...were....sold...to....SEGA?

Oh gawd, I hope the game doesn't turn into the CoD wannabes of RTS.
How does Sega have anything to do with CoD? Since when is Sega even considered that bad? I must be getting old.

·
Registered
255 Posts
If the Total War games are anything to go by..... CoH is still in good hands
smile.gif

Shogun 2 has consumed 320+ hrs of my life thus far.

·
Registered
1,814 Posts
Quote:

total war would like to have a word with you

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Quote:

If Sega had that kind of mentality they would still be making Hardware.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by TFL Replica View Post

Kind of worried about this game now.
Not sure if they are legit polishing the game or they just do not want to compete with HOTS in March
Quote:
Originally Posted by thestache View Post

Don't got to the relic forums or you'll be even more worried. An entire community yelling at people, loosing their minds simply because SEGA doesn't want to answer them/doesn't consider answering their community a priority. They've been loosing their minds ever since the start of January when the promised BETA was never released due to the auction and then no answer was given as to why, not even a simple 'because of the auction' (even though it wasn't the reason because relic continued to work the entire time as per usual as they were supposed to). Pre-orders through THQ are a big issue since it no longer exists and have still not been given answer as to what's happening with them. It's a train wreck.

You'd think after buying a game studio you'd change the studios games websites to reflect your name but still SEGA hasn't taken down the THQ logo even. Don't know what they are up to but the delays and silence isn't exactly a good thing. They've lost a lot of pre-orders and rightfully so.

And this post is also a re-post.
Yup the COH 2 forums are in rage mode right now, I know I was one of those angry customers that is mad at SEGA's total lack of info or even media for this game. This game is turning into a bad joke.

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sausageson View Post

Not sure if they are legit polishing the game or they just do not want to compete with HOTS in March
Yup the COH 2 forums are in rage mode right now, I know I was one of those angry customers that is mad at SEGA's total lack of info or even media for this game. This game is turning into a bad joke.
Implying that CoH had any decent advertising.... which it really didn't either.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jellybeans69 View Post

Implying that CoH had any decent advertising.... which it really didn't either.
The original company of heroes actually had alot of trailers and preview vids demonstrating the interesting mechanics it was bring into the genre, COH was also the only other rts but starcraft 2 that I know of that had tv commercials.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfmrtcwLlhM

The info on COH2 is pretty much nil even if you go to the forums, I know several fans of the game that think this game is dead simply due to the lack of info.

They have not even released any new screenshots or videos in over 2 months.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by sausageson View Post

Me too.

Just don't understand the logic here and arrogance from SEGA.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts