Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm almost bored enough today to try this out. Has anyone here used one? I know a lot of home theatre enthusiasts install 2 or 3 of these in couches, but I've never seen an all in one kit made for a chair. Anyways, here's a link to take a peek at the rump shaker

http://xoxide.com/big-bad-buttkicker-gamer.html

·
Premium Member
5,809 Posts
for double that price you can get a subwoofer that can shake your couch,butt, and entire house.... i think those are really stupid. if you want stuff to shake like its from bass.... buy a good subwoofer. build your own powered sub and youll be set to go!

·
Premium Member
14,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Quote:

Originally Posted by pbasil1

for double that price you can get a subwoofer that can shake your couch,butt, and entire house.... i think those are really stupid. if you want stuff to shake like its from bass.... buy a good subwoofer. build your own powered sub and youll be set to go!

I was thinking for use with headphones. It wouldn't disturb anyone because it produces no sound. It would really add to headphone listening and might be fun

·
Premium Member
3,341 Posts
I heard about that from E3. It's sends sound waves up our spine

·
Registered
987 Posts
My friend has one of those and I must say of that little thing it packs a good puch. You cant use it with FPS game tho because you arm shakes every time you shoot, but NFSMW is the bomb with that thing it feels like your in the car.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts