Overclock.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Dev
2,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wasup everyone, I wanted to start a thread were everyone can share their man-cave setup, studio setup, or corner setup etc... It doesn't matter if is a tiny corner it is yours place to escape the world. I can will start off with what I am working on so far this is just one of the rooms my primary studio/gaming room. I have other rooms my wife and I are still working with a craft room, workout room, and play area for the kids. I will post pictures of those rooms once I can get them finished as they will take more money and time.
guitar.gif

·
Premium Member
18,591 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by ITAngel View Post

Wasup everyone, I wanted to start a thread were everyone can share their man-cave setup, studio setup, or corner setup etc... It doesn't matter if is a tiny corner it is yours place to escape the world. I can will start off with what I am working on so far this is just one of the rooms my primary studio/gaming room. I have other rooms my wife and I are still working with a craft room, workout room, and play area for the kids. I will post pictures of those rooms once I can get them finished as they will take more money and time.
guitar.gif

Too many guitars. You shoud sell one.

This is mine, it's very narrow... other desk belongs to the significant other half

·
Super Moderator
14,109 Posts
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.