Overclock.net banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Update: All done! Resolutions are now available below.

Update: Come back on the 27th (Late night GMT) and I should have the downloadable images ready in a myriad of sizes!

---------------------------------------------------

Firstly, for those who aren't aware, this is an update of a wallpaper I made about a year ago, which has been really popular. Combined with this, I have had several requests, such as different resolutions, and suggestions of a few changes. As such, I said I was going to update the whole thing. I decided to make a whole new thread for this purpose.

Here's the old thread.

---------------------------------------------------

Now, considering I promised to make it in 6 different variations, consisting of spanning them over 3 monitors AND 2 monitors (and 1 of course), I would rather get everyone's opinion before I begin messing about.

A few things I was thinking...

- Possible texture change on text? Or scrap it completely?
- Darker background? Only just noticed it's not as dark as previous. edited

So here she is, make sure you view it at 100% res. This version is 5760 x 1200, ready to be sliced into smaller pieces.

V 1.0
Linking instead of posting... Click me!

V 1.1

Downloads

1920 x 1080

1920 x 1200

----------

3840 x 1080

3840 x 1200

----------

5760 x 1080

5760 x 1200

Enjoy

·
Initializing...
23,798 Posts
Very nice ill be using it!
thumb.gif

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anth0789;13267086
Very nice ill be using it!
thumb.gif
Cool.

Check back in 24 hours and I'll have all the resolutions ready. There's been no criticism, but I don't think there's much wrong with it tbh. No body best complain once I've done it though
biggrin.gif

·
Registered
2,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by ccbiggs;13269418
I would like a copy, 1920x1080 Thanks. I am no pro but I dont see how you could do any better on it.
Nps. Check back tomorrow night (GMT). 24hrs or so.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.