Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st of all heres a screen of my current load temps/vcore at 3.33, and with that kind of load temps, i think its fair to say it should be safe to go to 3.6...

·
Registered
2,820 Posts
You should be able to get to 3.6 but i am unfamiliar with that motherboard, when you think your stable enough to do a torture test whip out prime95 and go say..10-12 hours, leave coretemp on your desktop and watch your max temps, I try to stay under 65. Ha, we both have the same HS/Fan set up!! Do you have 2 UK's? (push/pull?).

·
Registered
2,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by dcshoejake
View Post

You should be able to get to 3.6 but i am unfamiliar with that motherboard, when you think your stable enough to do a torture test whip out prime95 and go say..10-12 hours, leave coretemp on your desktop and watch your max temps, I try to stay under 65. Ha, we both have the same HS/Fan set up!! Do you have 2 UK's? (push/pull?).

no, im just on a single one

·
Registered
3,282 Posts
I would say bump your Vcore up to 1.45 and some Northbridge a bit also. Test for stability and start going down in Vcore until its not stable any more. Mine is stable at a little higher than 1.4 but every chip is different. I am running 3.4 right now because those are temps that I can deal with. It gets really got at 3.6 on my cooler.

·
Premium Member
13,477 Posts
The TRUE and single Ultra Kaze are more than sufficient to keep a Q6600 nice and cool at 3.6GHz. MY settings are in my sig.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts