Overclock.net banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No experience with both of them. Since neither of amazon and newegg have no stock and pre-order option, I plan to pre order from one of them, but not sure if they are reputable. Shopblt.com said ETA 10/26 will receive i7-8700k in warehouse. So which site is better?

·
Registered
243 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by dota2er View Post

No experience with both of them. Since neither of amazon and newegg have no stock and pre-order option, I plan to pre order from one of them, but not sure if they are reputable. Shopblt.com said ETA 10/26 will receive i7-8700k in warehouse. So which site is better?
I ordered from BH Photo.... Fingers crossed I see the processor this month. After looking at Shopblt.com, I'm starting to regret my BHPhoto order. No sales tax and it looks like you'd be guaranteed at 26th delivery. Plus it's about 25$ cheaper at Shopblt.com for me due to tax at BHPhoto. Shipping is expensive though at Shopblt.com

·
Registered
103 Posts
If I was going to preorder I would go with ShopBLT. Last time I ordered an OOS item from them they drop shipped it and I received it before the estimated date shown on the product availability page.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts