Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody , a guy is selling his (review sample) g410 with a 1 year warranty for 100€ , i can also get the same keyboard new for 155€ , my question is , it is worth the 50+ for a +1 year of warranty? Is the build quality good? I haven't read anything bad about the g410 and the g910 when it comes down to quality control . Thank you in advance.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justhavocman View Post

Hello everybody , a guy is selling his (review sample) g410 with a 1 year warranty for 100€ , i can also get the same keyboard new for 155€ , my question is , it is worth the 50+ for a +1 year of warranty? Is the build quality good? I haven't read anything bad about the g410 and the g910 when it comes down to quality control . Thank you in advance.
I wouldn't even bother to be honest with you, you can get so many other mech boards for that price and probably a lot cheaper also.

E.g.

KUL ES 87, Leopold F50R, Filco TKL.

I would even go as far to say that the Razer boards are better than the logitech boards, but I wouldn't buy any board that openly advertises their own switches, they're never as good as the original switches (Cherry MX).

I'd find an alternative for that price in all fairness, but if you're really adamant on getting that board? then I'd definitely go for it, but it's nothing something i'd personally recommend.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragil1ty View Post

I wouldn't even bother to be honest with you, you can get so many other mech boards for that price and probably a lot cheaper also.

E.g.

KUL ES 87, Leopold F50R, Filco TKL.

I would even go as far to say that the Razer boards are better than the logitech boards, but I wouldn't buy any board that openly advertises their own switches, they're never as good as the original switches (Cherry MX).

I'd find an alternative for that price in all fairness, but if you're really adamant on getting that board? then I'd definitely go for it, but it's nothing something i'd personally recommend.
im more concerend about the overall quality of the build and if it's worth the 100 vs 150€.

·
Registered
205 Posts
There are tons of reviews online, get to reading. I dont think used vs new is a issue. If I were you I would check out the used board and get it if everything fells right. That is if the reviews are good.
Logitech says the switch will last 70million keystrokes. Witch is a WHOLE lot so the used board is probably going to fell the same as a new one. I wouldn't pay $100. At least where i live its $120 new. Keep in mind logitech markets towards people who arnt to tech savy. I fell that most of there products are overpriced.

·
Registered
821 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Allseeing View Post

There are tons of reviews online, get to reading. I dont think used vs new is a issue. If I were you I would check out the used board and get it if everything fells right. That is if the reviews are good.
Logitech says the switch will last 70million keystrokes. Witch is a WHOLE lot so the used board is probably going to fell the same as a new one. I wouldn't pay $100. At least where i live its $120 new. Keep in mind logitech markets towards people who arnt to tech savy. I fell that most of there products are overpriced.
Well you see , prices in the EU are way higher when compared to the US due to import charges and such.
Quote:
Originally Posted by detto87 View Post

No chance of getting it cheaper online? I'll get mine today, new. Bought it for 112€.
Unfortunately i can't , i can only pick it up from local stores . I think im gonna go for the new one , i'd rather have a full 2 years of warranty from a reputable reseller .

1 - 6 of 6 Posts