Overclock.net banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When it comes to single player games, I love playing on the PC, but when it comes to multiplayer FPS games, Xbox wins for sure (these are all my opinions). I can't decide which console to get it for.

Which do you recommend and why?

·
Initializing...
23,790 Posts
PC of coarse hands down!

DX11 update coming soon. Plus the Graphics are way better on PC.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by Anth0789
View Post

PC of coarse hands down!

DX11 update coming soon. Plus the Graphics are way better on PC.

How is the multiplayer on PC?

·
Waiting on New Hardware
4,478 Posts
get it for PC if you want best graphics and smooth framerate. but currently multiplayer on pc is plagued with cheaters and occasional bugs. even after patch #2 it's still got a few bugs and cheaters are still plenty.

so if u really want a fair experience but with lowest graphics and laggy fps (console fps is in the 20s) in multiplayer, get xbox. otherwise get pc.
i got the pc version btw so i know what i'm talking about

·
Guess I'm Back
3,667 Posts
The multiplayer is pretty cool, but the single player I feel is a bit lacking. Of course it will look much better on PC, you probably already knew that. It really just comes down to get whichever one most of your friends will be on. Servers on both are sure to be packed for a long while.

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Do you even need to ask? PC.. better graphics, more customisation, not to mention the fact that it's cheaper.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Quote:

Originally Posted by linkin93
View Post

How about don't get the game at all?
I bought it and hated it.

Why did you hate it?

·
PC Gamer
6,464 Posts
If your absolutely going to buy it then buy it on PC. I have all 3 versions & its the best on PC honestly. The graphics on the consoles are semi poor & you cannot disable motion blur for nothing.

On consoles when moving fast or turning it makes me feel sick to my stomach. there are times where I wanted to puke.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Xbox, better supported
PC isn't getting jack **** support right now

I don't understand why everyone emphasizes visuals that much, it shouldn't be a groundbreaking deal if it's the same game. The mechanics are still the same, and right now the PC version is filled with cheaters and hackers.

·
Hold on to your butts!
3,213 Posts
Funny, when I got black ops I liked it better on the xbox. It's not like your gonna max out crysis on a 5770. It will be more fun on the Xbox for sure. Yeah I know, aiming with a controller sucks when your accustomed to the mouse/keyboard, but it also makes it more fun, because the gameplay will be fair.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Unless you are going to upgrade your videocard (OP has a 5770), I would get it for Xbox.

I have a 5770 and I get ~25 frames at Gamer (lowest) settings at 1680x1050. It's playable in single player, but it's a little laggy in MP.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts