Overclock.net banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have CS 1.6 but is it worth the money to buy CS:S??? I am getting B2 soon but was wondering if CS:S was worth getting?

·
Banned
3,515 Posts
CS;S is loads of fun. It sure beats dealing with BF2's many bugs and compatability issues...
I regreat buying BF2, it is a waste of time and money. Geeze, BF2 has more bugs than an unpatched Daggefall, Morrowind and Arena, combined!

·
Registered
4,064 Posts
YES, definately, I'm hooked. the graphics are way better, and I think its funner than 1.6

·
Banned
473 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by -relk-

I have CS 1.6 but is it worth the money to buy CS:S??? I am getting B2 soon but was wondering if CS:S was worth getting?

$20 and you can have mine....Includes CS:S and HL2

·
Premium Member
13,104 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Some_Idiot2

CS;S is loads of fun. It sure beats dealing with BF2's many bugs and compatability issues...
I regreat buying BF2, it is a waste of time and money. Geeze, BF2 has more bugs than an unpatched Daggefall, Morrowind and Arena, combined!

What bugs? Its a sweet game I think. Not much can beat CSS though, I'd definately get it.

·
Registered
219 Posts
i'm a loooonnngggg time 1.6'er... back when geforce 2 came out...didn't like source for a long time.. but the more i played it, got new skins, and everything else its kinda grown on me.. 1.6 was great.. but slowly i feel cs:source is better =]... definetly worth buying.. hope that helps -trey

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Hell yes!

I've gone from straight A's to c+'s and I's. A true testament to how much fun this game really is.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Call me a n00b, but i have more fun with bots, But as i have told ya guys, i have let my gaming PC on the net since i got then ewest drivers.

But yes, CS:S is SO MUCH FUN!!!

·
Registered
111 Posts
Playing against bots is stupid, they have horrible AI, they only work good if there's 1 or 2 on a team of humans.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts