Overclock.net banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,208 Posts
very nice! personally I'm going with this only cuz it has a lot of potential for OCing w/ good timings (the guys here talked me into it). not sure if you wanna spend the extra $50 though. btw, i'm selling my ram, the link's in my sig

·
Premium Member
5,606 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Transonic

very nice! personally I'm going with this only cuz it has a lot of potential for OCing w/ good timings (the guys here talked me into it). not sure if you wanna spend the extra $50 though. btw, i'm selling my ram, the link's in my sig

that ram is the shizzle man. its definatly worth the price tag, but the other ram picked out is pretty sweet too.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Quote:

That ram will take up to 3.2 volts and I doubt your mobo goes even to 3 so get a ddr booster for it. 2-2-2-8 is very nice but you need 3.2 volts to do that.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Quote:

omg, when did they get the VX in?!?!?! argh, I bought mine for $270 and they're some pretty heavy ram and can run some sweat timings. ::kicks newegg.com:: now you get them in...

Also, it doesn't say it, but it's warrentied up to 3.5v. If you're feeling lucky, you can go for the twinmos speed premiums, as long as they have the date code of AA4T, then you have the same chips as VX. It's a pretty good chance that get them, since they're buying out so quickly and they're $70+ for a 512MB stick, but it's luck of the draw.

Sincerely,
Nick

·
Premium Member
8,208 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by LkBurn

omg, when did they get the VX in?!?!?! argh, I bought mine for $270 and they're some pretty heavy ram and can run some sweat timings. ::kicks newegg.com:: now you get them in...

Also, it doesn't say it, but it's warrentied up to 3.5v. If you're feeling lucky, you can go for the twinmos speed premiums, as long as they have the date code of AA4T, then you have the same chips as VX. It's a pretty good chance that get them, since they're buying out so quickly and they're $70+ for a 512MB stick, but it's luck of the draw.

Sincerely,
Nick

i didn't get 'em yet, i'll ge them as soon as someone buys my Patriot ram. I'm actually buying a ocz psu as this very moment

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.