Overclock.net banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,208 Posts
very nice! personally I'm going with this only cuz it has a lot of potential for OCing w/ good timings (the guys here talked me into it). not sure if you wanna spend the extra $50 though. btw, i'm selling my ram, the link's in my sig

·
Premium Member
5,606 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Transonic

very nice! personally I'm going with this only cuz it has a lot of potential for OCing w/ good timings (the guys here talked me into it). not sure if you wanna spend the extra $50 though. btw, i'm selling my ram, the link's in my sig

that ram is the shizzle man. its definatly worth the price tag, but the other ram picked out is pretty sweet too.

·
Premium Member
5,606 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by PCnerd2357

my ocz pc3200 enhanced latency platinum gets 2-2-2-5

at what speed, 400?

·
Registered
391 Posts
Quote:

That ram will take up to 3.2 volts and I doubt your mobo goes even to 3 so get a ddr booster for it. 2-2-2-8 is very nice but you need 3.2 volts to do that.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Quote:

omg, when did they get the VX in?!?!?! argh, I bought mine for $270 and they're some pretty heavy ram and can run some sweat timings. ::kicks newegg.com:: now you get them in...

Also, it doesn't say it, but it's warrentied up to 3.5v. If you're feeling lucky, you can go for the twinmos speed premiums, as long as they have the date code of AA4T, then you have the same chips as VX. It's a pretty good chance that get them, since they're buying out so quickly and they're $70+ for a 512MB stick, but it's luck of the draw.

Sincerely,
Nick

·
Premium Member
8,208 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by LkBurn

omg, when did they get the VX in?!?!?! argh, I bought mine for $270 and they're some pretty heavy ram and can run some sweat timings. ::kicks newegg.com:: now you get them in...

Also, it doesn't say it, but it's warrentied up to 3.5v. If you're feeling lucky, you can go for the twinmos speed premiums, as long as they have the date code of AA4T, then you have the same chips as VX. It's a pretty good chance that get them, since they're buying out so quickly and they're $70+ for a 512MB stick, but it's luck of the draw.

Sincerely,
Nick

i didn't get 'em yet, i'll ge them as soon as someone buys my Patriot ram. I'm actually buying a ocz psu as this very moment

·
Registered
117 Posts
Quote:

i didn't get 'em yet, i'll ge them as soon as someone buys my Patriot ram. I'm actually buying a ocz psu as this very moment

which ones are you getting?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Quote:

the 1gig ocz vx with the ddr booster

you'll like it a lot. I sure do!
I just have to do a VTT mod to my NF7-S so it can register higher voltages than 1.45v (half of 2.9v) so I can make this stuff work really well.

Rep?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by steveo420

Last time i asked for a rep muffin was very angry. Just messin with him

::deletes post:: LOL

1 - 18 of 18 Posts