Overclock.net banner

Should I wait?

288 Views 3 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  br3nd064
I have $500 to spend on a PC, and I'm wondering, should I wait for Black Friday? I do realize that there will be some very good deals with the economy and all, but I'm a very impatient person. What do you think? If it means getting an E7200 and 4850 for the price of an E5200 and 4830, then by all means I'll wait.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Sometimes BF sales are better than Boxing day sales.

Plus it's close enough now that it will be worth the wait.
Yeah, I'd wait.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.