Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to take a minute over here to thank these folks for coming together and assisting with re-vamping our stats website for the re-incarnation of The Team Competition. I never would have expected these 3 people to come together after all of these years and give more to the folding community; well just zodac and 1337lutz actually, axipher never retired :rolleyes:. While some of us have moved onto EHW mostly, OCN will still be involved and taken care of one way or another. The event will be hosted by EHW, but you will be able to participate and fold under 37726 if you wish.

With the new multiplier adjustments and databases for PPD, I think the event will be pretty interesting! I PM'd almost ALL of you details on how to join in on the testing etc. If I didn't, please let me know. You ALL get a PM!

People are slowly logging in and responding. Been really nice catching up. Quite a few people in Ohio now too.

·
13,098 Posts
I guess retiring is just too much work, easier to just barely maintain things as they are...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts