Overclock.net banner

1 - 20 of 26128 Posts

·
Registered
422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well seeing as some of us spend a decent amount of time on this website, how about we match some faces with SN's ...

Heres me in the middle, to my left in the pic holding my niece is my GF and to the right her best friend and mine:

***EDITED BY MIKI***
Please keep this thread PICTURES OF YOURSELF ONLY! Not random picture you found for the lulz.

gonX Edit:
Rule update: Commenting on others pictures is now allowed, but we would prefer that people include a picture of themselves (even if it's old). Also this does not mean that this is a general discussion thread, please keep the comments about the pictures.

SmokinWaffle Edit: These rules still apply. Please stick to them.

• Rep+
Reactions: Scorpion_WR

·
Registered
178 Posts

I went to find some pictures of me and realized that I forgot to backup all my pictures from the last year or so when I reformatted... hope they are still on my wife's 'puter. This was about the only one I could find that was appropriate

·
Premium Member
2,572 Posts
Well heres my ugly mug round my mates house having a few beers and smokes.

EDIT: Though I would add some pics of a few mates...

This is my mate Clarky with his gf Wellie...

My mates King and Louisa (Louisa is Italian)

Louisa again with another mate called Bursy...

This is Regi the dog and my mates Paul and Olie...

·
Banned
1,057 Posts
Ok ive been here close to 6 months now.. i guess ill upload my picture.. try not to laugh.

heres me:

yes i know its ugly..
and a fair warning DO NOT CALL ME PISS HEAD!

my girlfriend

·
Registered
950 Posts
Here is me fishing for sturgeon on the Columbia River in Oregon.

I'm the guy holding the fish. The other is the Captain. If you find yourself in Oregon go to Tiki Charters and try this. It was a blast and it was cheap too. It only cost $30 a day.

·
Fettered Firewall
2,491 Posts
Here we all are, Wife and 2 sons at christmas last year

·
Premium Member
3,899 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by cokker

How do you get pic in your post? im baffled!

Go to a third party photo uploading site (I use www.photobucket.com), make a free account, upload your pix there, and copy the URL that starts with
and paste it in your post. Then it'll be there as long as you don't delete the pic from photobucket.com

To post the pic on the forum itself, Click on Reply then near the bottom it says Manage Attachments. The rest is self-explanatory.

Here:

1 - 20 of 26128 Posts