Overclock.net banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i got the PDP 2X256 PC3200LL (PEP2563200LL) DDR CL2-3-2-5, am i going to have a problem with this, someone on another board said he had problems with his PC4000.

it's for Shuttle AN35 ($53) on newegg

·
Premium Member
1,559 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by bostrom32
ok i got the PDP 2X256 PC3200LL (PEP2563200LL) DDR CL2-3-2-5, am i going to have a problem with this, someone on another board said he had problems with his PC4000.

it's for Shuttle AN35 ($53) on newegg
You could do a search on google and see if anyone else has a problem with that combo. You won't find out if it work until you try it. I don't see why you would have any problems with it.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by archer_456
Seeing as how your mobo supports DDR400 you shouldn't have any problems. The other guy you talked about may have had problems with his, but that may have been something else causing his problems not just the memory.
ok, i was hoping it wasn't the LL. i dont know if that what be a problem or not

he said the one with a red heatspreader was no good, but the blue one was ok

·
Premium Member
1,559 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by bostrom32
ok, i was hoping it wasn't the LL. i dont know if that what be a problem or not

he said the one with a red heatspreader was no good, but the blue one was ok
I looked up a couple of reviews on them modules (the LL with the red heat spreader) and everyone gave them a good rating.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by archer_456
I looked up a couple of reviews on them modules (the LL with the red heat spreader) and everyone gave them a good rating.
thats cool. thank you. thats what i hate about too much research u get too many opions and then start to wonder if u bought the right stuff (its taking more than a month of research, but its fun). probably something else like u said

1st build

1 - 7 of 7 Posts