Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Witcher, starting with the first one.

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey as the title says I'm going to be laid up for a couple months...... so I'm wanting some help on which series to start on. This is computer play with a full out gaming rig, so I can handle the graphics.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Witcher, City Skylines, and any game from bethesda and get into modding the games.

·
4kfan
4,228 Posts
fallout 4 is fun. sorry i didnt see the vote option. W3 i suppose.

·
AMD OC'ing Enthusiast
3,046 Posts
You want something that will take hours and hours and HOURS to accomplish, and still not be done?

Legacy of the Dragonborn mod for original and special edition skyrim

TONS of support for other mods, so you can literally be a relic hunter of over 10,000 items if you were to spend the several hours dedicated to attaining and setting up ALL supported mods.

My advice is to start with just the legacy mod and maybe a HANDFUL of "specialty" mods like certain swords or armor sets. The mod has a questline, though somewhat linear, and its a completionists' dream/nightmare lol

EDIT I dont see a vote box of any sort, just the 2 options. Even with a new install of firefox and addons toggled off, still having trouble seeing it.

Might have to revert to an older firefox setup that allows more javascript/java support

·
waifu for lifu
11,544 Posts
  • Dark Souls series
  • Hollow Knight
  • Metal Gear Solid 5
  • Ori and the Blind Forest

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I have fallout 4 on the ps4, but I'm already playing a shooter style, dead space series on pc. And I haven't touched my ps4 pro or Xbox 1 s in months. Not since I got my video card and life. But now life is come to a halt. I have bf 2, Destiny 1 and 2, etc etc, but this 2 really have my interest, so I'll get around to other games because I want to play other stuff to.

I have Skyrim on the pc, can't remember which one but I have it. Had a hard time getting into it. But I'll give it a shot again here in the next few weeks.

Edit: I have both on steam, but it looks like I have all the DLC on the normal but none on the special, or am I wrong? let me know because I dont have it installed. I want to install the right one.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts