Overclock.net banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need my sig rig appraised minus the keyboard, mouse and 500GB HD. Everything else goes!!!

Please give prices for each item and then a price for the whole lot. I am thinking about selling my rig since I gave up my computer room for the new nursery. I don't have the room really for my system... so I'm thinking about getting a laptop to replace it if I can get enough out of mine to help get a decent gaming laptop.

Thanks in advance and +Rep will be left for those that help me out!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,082 Posts
CPU - 100$
Mobo - 120$ (Open box is 122$ on newegg, sorry )
Ram - 55$
GFX - 240$
PSU - 85$
Case - 180$
CPU Cooler - 25$
Monitor - 150$

= 955$ on OCN
I am sure you can list it for 1000$ or more on Craigslist etc..

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,028 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by nemesi5 View Post
CPU - 100$
Mobo - 120$ (Open box is 122$ on newegg, sorry )
Ram - 55$
GFX - 240$
PSU - 85$
Case - 180$
CPU Cooler - 25$
Monitor - 150$

= 955$ on OCN
I am sure you can list it for 1000$ or more on Craigslist etc..


I agree with those prices.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
718 Posts
I agree except I think you may be able to get a few more bucks for your monitor. Maybe 165ish?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,211 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by lockdownx1x View Post
I agree with those prices.
You would be crazy not to...this will go fast...pm'd before its in the FS forum...

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdogg View Post
I agree except I think you may be able to get a few more bucks for your monitor. Maybe 165ish?

And you should definitely adhere to this...there are a few of these at my work...great monitors
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
998 Posts
CPU - 110
Video Cards - 260
Mobo - 120 ( Becasue of open box)
Ram - 60
CPU Cooler - 20
PSU - 80
Case - 150
Monitor - 180 It's a 24" so maybe even 200
980-1000 On OCN 1000-1400 On Craigslist
 
  • Rep+
Reactions: Hancor

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,021 Posts
CPU - $100
Video Cards - $250
Mobo - $120
Ram - $60
CPU Cooler - $20
PSU - $80
Case - $175
Monitor -$185
 
  • Rep+
Reactions: Hancor

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,074 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by criminal View Post
CPU - $100
Video Cards - $250
Mobo - $120
Ram - $60
CPU Cooler - $20
PSU - $80
Case - $175
Monitor -$185
This.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
320 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Those monitors are going for $480 on Ebay as refurb's. Only $150-$185? I have gotten a lot of PMs. I will decide on the final prices and post this weekend once I get back home and have time to look over everything more. Thanks again to everyone that has posted so far.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,021 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Hancor
View Post

Those monitors are going for $480 on Ebay as refurb's. Only $150-$185? I have gotten a lot of PMs. I will decide on the final prices and post this weekend once I get back home and have time to look over everything more. Thanks again to everyone that has posted so far.

Yeah, it sucks.

Price is so low because the new version of that monitor can be had for $450 or less.

DELL ULTRASHARP 2408WFP
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,279 Posts
Everything looks good except for the price of the CPU, they are 120 at newegg so $90 sounds good. The cards are XFX so they have the double life time warranty so they have a bit higher resale value compared to other brands so I would say around $115 would be good. Monitor should get about $200 I would think.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,279 Posts
Quote:


Originally Posted by Blindrage606
View Post

I would say 110 a piece max for those GFX cards. A 4850 round here is 90 or so.

4850's are going for $75.
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top