Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here play Silkroad Online? Its a korean-gone-international MMORPG. Just wondering if anyone wants to play with me, its getting kinda lonely

Thanks,

NiK

·
Premium Member
3,899 Posts
Here you go.

I dunno... I'm a Korean myself, but I just don't like Korean games. It starts out fine (I am a bit disliker of RPGs, so I'll have no say in that; no offense to people who like RPGs), but the game starts going the wrong way.

i.e. Gunbound... a nice, fun game. Then the game starts instituting cash-for-item system, which makes me angry because all these people start buying stuff w/ cash when I'm trying to get more of that Internet money.

Another example would be WarRock. Yeah, I've been playing it, and this one person keeps asking where to buy items and what-not. Come on! It's a first-person shooter for goodness sake! And they're actually going to put items in the game?!?! I haven't verified it yet, but I'll see if that's true.

I think it's ridiculous.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I love RPGs, I just got off playing Maple Story and Dofus, I never really got into Gunbound, but I might try WarRock, it sounds good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts