Overclock.net banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quote:
According to the latest issue of UK-based gaming publication PLAY, two brand new exclusive PS3 titles are gearing up for a full-blown reveal in February. Both Syphon Filter 4 and God of War IV are said to be deep in development, and will get a full announcement next month. In the "10 Games That Will Be Announced This Year" feature, PLAY states that the long-rumored Syphon Filter 4 is currently in development at SCE London Studio, with the espionage title pegged for a Winter 2012 release.

"As far as our spies tell us, Syphon Filter 4 will be announced and released during 2012 - they're not often wrong either. Developed by SCE London Studio (once thought to be Sony Bend), it will see a return to the world of shooting, espionage and Gabe Logan's superb name."
Source

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I love GOW , i just wish it was on PC with free camera controls
thumb.gif

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
I love the GOW games...but....im pretty sure the ending to GOW3 was perfect the way it was...why try and add to that?

·
Premium Member
7,366 Posts
Oh I remember playing Syphon Filter day and night on the PS2. The Omega Strain was the game that got me addicted to co-op. Glad to finally see it coming back. Now if they would only quickly put together a new SOCOM that has the tactical difficulty of the original ones... Hell, I'd take a HD collection of the old ones.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by NuclearCrap View Post

Oh I remember playing Syphon Filter day and night on the PS2. The Omega Strain was the game that got me addicted to co-op. Glad to finally see it coming back. Now if they would only quickly put together a new SOCOM that has the tactical difficulty of the original ones... Hell, I'd take a HD collection of the old ones.
Use Epsxe and put the graphical settings in Pete's plugin on max, it makes the 3D games look A LOT better than they were on the actual PS1.

·
Registered
795 Posts
Syphon Filter was awesome on ps1.
smile.gif
Hopefully Syphon Filter 4 will be like more like the ps1 versions rather then the ps2/psp.

·
Premium Member
1,348 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim-187 View Post

Syphon filter was amazing. I cant beleive i was playing the first one on playstation 1............ 13 years ago
Jeez, it was that long ago? Good times
biggrin.gif

Cannot wait to play these, w00t!

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Denim-187 View Post

Syphon filter was amazing. I cant beleive i was playing the first one on playstation 1............ 13 years ago
Wow.. Was it really that long ago? I remember playing the demo constantly while I saved up to buy it.
tongue.gif

Might get some use out of the PS3 now.
smile.gif

·
Registered
133 Posts
GoW4? I hope its a new protagonist. Kartos story was over with the end of GoW3 right?

I don't care if they build on/use the universe, just a new protagonist as (from what we saw with the end of GoW3) Kartos story is over.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts