Overclock.net banner

Are you interested in this new Sugo SG13?

• Yes

Votes: 55 90.2%
  • No

Votes: 6 9.8%
1 - 4 of 3239 Posts

· Registered
559 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by armourcore9brker View Post

If it can fit a 2.5" and a 3.5", it'll fit 3 2.5" drives since there are plenty of 3.5" to 2x2.5" converters on the market.
Like what? I was wondering about the 3.5" info since I'd want 2.5" SSDs. Two or three sounds good. Any pics of where they and how they mount?

I think the front isn't too eye-catching but I'd be more concerned about how well it cools parts. If it can fit an ATX PSU, that sounds like a SFX-L would be no problem? So, what air cooler fits? Same limitation as the SG05/06 or? I guess it can fit some liquid coolers, too? Sounds interesting.

· Registered
559 Posts
Can you fit two 2.5 SSDs? I imagine so.

I think it looks okay. Not crazy about the front either but the SG05 hasn't been updated so it seems it's a half decent compromise. Of course, if you want smaller than either the SG05 or SG13, but the same general shape, you only have stuff like the CM Elite 110 or something like that.

For $30, the case looks okay.

· Registered
559 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by HybridCore View Post

Not sure why they had to go ahead and make the front look like some sort of waffle. I would have loved it if they kept the front flat.
Yeah, wonder what their reasoning is. Is there pin holes there or can air escape? Yes, why the waffle front?
smile.gif

· Registered
559 Posts
Sorry, to interrupt but I was curious what the consensus is nowadays with the front panel. Is there are a preference? I think SilentPC did a test on the panels and the waffle one was better for lower temps - so better at cooling? But, the flat one is more aesthetically pleasing or? I don't know which one I'd want.... I guess I would probably go with lower temps if it really is better with the vented front? I'm just curious.

P.S. if I did a build with this with an i5-6500 and Silverstone SFX PSU, could I get by with the stock fan/heatsink? The -k chips probably don't come with them because Intel assumes you will buy (need?) an aftermarket one anyway? I probably would just get a locked chip since prices are crazy expensive in my country. I also would use a GTX 750 EVGA card from my current machine. I'd want a relatively quiet machine so this case would be fine with these components, right? I think the mobo choice is the most difficult. :-/

1 - 4 of 3239 Posts