Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Game is too short, also the ending didn't please me. It felt like it was hinting at a sequel... Terrible... I don't like cliff-hanger endings.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,567 Posts
There's 3 different endings, fyi (not saying that you'll like one better though).

I don't believe there's any DLC.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Quote:

Originally Posted by kurt1288 View Post
There's 3 different endings, fyi (not saying that you'll like one better though).

I don't believe there's any DLC.
Should be, you should get to take on that one guy when you have all the power and control armies or is that for the sequel if this game sells good enough?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,567 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Josephfelice View Post
Should be, you should get to take on that one guy when you have all the power and control armies or is that for the sequel if this game sells good enough?
I haven't read or heard anything about a sequel. But since it's Activision, I wouldn't be surprised if there is one, assuming that the game does well enough.

Spoiler regarding the ending(s):
Depending on how you chose to end the game, you might not have all the power
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
479 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How do you get third ending? Spoiler warning? Maybe you can pm me it and tell me how to get it. I got the two simple endings.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,567 Posts
Quote:

Originally Posted by Josephfelice View Post
How do you get third ending? Spoiler warning? Maybe you can pm me it and tell me how to get it. I got the two simple endings.
I'm not sure if this is a spoiler, really, but none the less I'll still put it in a spoiler tag:

Ending 1: Kill Barisov
Ending 2: Kill Barisov and Demichev
Ending 3: Go back in time and kill yourself

I tried to do a fourth, which was letting Demichev shoot you. But the game just says you failed and restarts at the checkpoint. A pity because that totally could have been another ending.

Personally, I think they kind of rushed the endings. One of the endings is a full out video, the others are just still images with narration over them. No reason they couldn't have done full videos for them others.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top