1 - 20 of 1324 Posts

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New mouse
thumb.gif
?

Sorry for the poor quality. They are cropped screenshots from the faceit stream, but it looks like something interesting may be coming
cheers.gif

I may rewatch it later and see if I can find more angles.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melan View Post

It isn't G302/303. Button pieces are larger and end beyond CPI switch. Plus button front angles are more aggressive.
As well as looking to be a different shape, but yeah the button pieces are a dead giveaway that it is not a g302/g303.

·
Registered
4,486 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Melan View Post

It isn't G302/303. Button pieces are larger and end beyond CPI switch.
True.

I guess it's a refreshed G303 because it still looks very close to the G302/3. I am not impressed because it's too subtle of a change.

·
Registered
445 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kackbratze View Post

Thought Logitech's stance was that pro players aren't allowed to use any hardware that is not available to the general public?
rolleyes.gif
That's not true the c9 guys were using the tenkeyless keyboard before it was released as well.

·
Registered
1,291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What do you mean by more agressive front angles though? It looks to be closer to a g100s than a g303 in shape to me. The sides are closer to vertical and the front doesn't taper to become as narrow.

·
OCN is bad civilization
3,800 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chr1spe View Post

What do you mean by more agressive front angles though? It looks to be closer to a g100s than a g303 in shape to me. The sides are closer to vertical and the front doesn't taper to become as narrow.
Angles are sharper on buttons. G302/303 button pieces are more curved on the sides.

1 - 20 of 1324 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.