Overclock.net banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
3,639 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Quote:
Anyone who preordered Dark Souls through Best Buy's website was supposed to get a collector's edition version of the game. Unfortunately, they're not getting it, at least today they aren't.

The company couldn't differentiate the difference from the SKU numbers between regular versions of the game and the collector's edition, a manager said. Gamers of the sadistic Dark Souls game are probably raging.
Source

Source 2

I remember cancelling my pre-order at best buy. I was paranoid because the recipt did not say "collectors edition." I pre-ordered on Amazon instead and I am so glad I did now.

Apparently there were problems with newegg too.

·
Premium Member
7,165 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by james_ant;15200973
Source

I remember cancelling my pre-order at best buy. I was paranoid because the recipt did not say "collectors edition." I pre-ordered on Amazon instead and I am so glad I did now.
Amazon blew my pre-order so, I actually went to Gamestop.

It's pretty nice to get something cool for free...(I originally pre-ordered when you first could...Gamestop accepted my Pre-order later b/c of Amazon's screw up)

I feel sorry for people who didn't get the collector's but, it was also "very limited" so...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts