Overclock.net banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I love this game, but sometimes it looks damn ******ed. Look at this "mind-boggling" scene.

·
:)
11,146 Posts
At least you can complete that quest, mine won't even start with that damned murder scene crap!

·
Premium Member
8,364 Posts
I hated that quest, the dudes body got stuck in my house and I couldn't get rid of it even when I asked for the cleanup.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by go4life View Post

At least you can complete that quest, mine won't even start with that damned murder scene crap!
Yeah, it's pretty buggy one. I wonder why they made it at all, if they even can't proper set reactions of neaby npc's. Bethesda never changes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion49 View Post

I hated that quest, the dudes body got stuck in my house and I couldn't get rid of it even when I asked for the cleanup.
Lol. I actually wanted to move to Windhelm from Whiterun with all my stuff. Now I know why it's better not.

·
Premium Member
8,364 Posts
I like the windhelm house because its convenient and has a lot of weapons storage. In whiterun I tended to just toss everything on the floor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinDaDragon View Post

The guard saw the murder, but then he took a mace to the face.
Yeah, he might have dodged it if he hadn't taken that arrow to the knee earlier in his life...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts